Pop Top Can Gift/Party Favor
1. Use a smooth edge can opener to open a food can with a pop top (like pineapple) from the bottom of the can, keeping the pop top unopened.
2. Wash out the can and remove the outer labels.
3. Stuff can with party favors like candles, pens, stickers, etc.
4. Glue the bottom of the can back in place.
5. Decorate the can with your August Hip Kit scraps (you can use the old food label as a template). Adhere with glue dots.
6. For the top of the can, cut a 2.5" diameter circle and then cut a small notch on the edge of the circle to fit into the pop top tab.
7. Tie ribbons from the August Add-On Kit onto the pop top tab.
7. Your recipient can open their gift by opening the pop top!