Hip 2-b Square is looking for talented passionate scrappers to be a part our Hip Kit Club Design Team. If you love getting your hands on brand new scrapbooking products and you enjoy sharing your talent with others - this design team call is for you!
Each month we unveil a brand new Hip Kit that is filled with fabulous products; patterned paper, cardstock, alphabet, rub-ons and other embellishments. In addition to our main kit - we also offer a monthly Add-On Kit that coordinates with the main kit. Our Hip Designers create scrapbook layouts, cards, and other mini projects with the products in our Hip Kits & Add-On Kits. We put a lot of time and thought combining the products that we include in each month's Hip Kit. Together with our talented Design Team we inspire our Hip Kit Club members with creative and innovative ways to put the products together. This enables the most novice scrappers to feel accomplished, and seasoned scrappers to feel challenged.
Each Design Team member will receive a Hip Kit and an Add-On Kit, and a project pack each month at no charge. Plus, we will pay the shipping.
In addition, our Design Team members will also receive access to our Hip Blog where they can share their expertise with others.
Each Design Team member will be showcased with their photo and bio on our designer page. They will also receive their own gallery where their artwork will be showcased.
If this is something that interests you, this is what we need you to do to be considered.
� Please note that your ability to submit clear scans or clear high quality photographs of your finished projects is a must. If you are photographing your projects, make sure that your flash is turned off to avoid reflections and over exposure.
All submissions must be emailed to email@example.com by July 31st, 2009 at midnight.
Create 3 single page layouts, and 1 double page layout. These pages need to be original artwork and should not have been submitted to other websites, publications or blogs. At least 2 of the layouts must include 3 or more photos. One page should be autobiographical - "All About You" showcasing things that make "you" - "you".
Create 4 different cards using the same collection of products.
1 mini project: mini accordion book, chipboard book or other project.
1 paragraph telling us about yourself, your experience, your style and your loves. Also, tell us why you would be a great addition to our Design Team - don't be shy.
1 photograph of yourself that will be used on our Design Team page if you are selected to be a member.
Include a link to a blog or an online gallery where you have posted your artwork. This will allow us to see a larger selection of your work.
EXPECTATIONS FOR OUR HIP DESIGNERS:
- Create a minimum of 4 single page layouts and 1 double page layout using the contents in our monthly Hip Kit and the coordinating Add-On Kit. (2 of the layouts must include multiple photos)
- Create 3 cards with the contents in our monthly Hip Kit & Add-On Kit.
- Create 1 mini project with the contents of our monthly Hip Kit & Add-On Kit
- Create an assigned project with the contents of your monthly project pack. It may be scrapbook pages, a mini album, a collection of cards or an altered project. We will give you a basic description of the type of project we want you to do with the products included in your project pack.
- Each design team member will need to post twice a month on our Hip Blog. One posting will include detailed photos and step by step instructions for your project created from the monthly project pack. The other posting will include a tip, technique or a mini project. Photos must be submitted and approved by Kimberly prior to posting. This keeps our quality and content consistent.
- A link to our website and blog should be posted on your personal blog.
- After your pages, cards and projects have been unveiled on our website - we would like you post your pages to 1 online gallery as well as your personal blog with a mention that your designs were created with our Hip Kit www.hip2bsquarescrapbooking.com in your posting. We don't expect you to do heavy duty marketing - just a little word of mouth mention is good for you and for us.
- Design Team members must commit to Hip 2-b Square for 6 months. We ask that our Design Team members refrain from designing for any other kit club or online store that markets a kit club. Designing for manufacturers or publications, as well as teaching for your LSS are completely acceptable.
- If you submit any of your work for publication and a mention of our kit club appears with your artwork - you will receive a $50.00 credit to our online store.
- We may ask our Design Team members to do some extra design work for a few of our events during the year. (holiday season, anniversary and retreats) All of the product for your designs will be supplied free of charge.
We will announce our new Design Team Members on August 5th at 9am PST. We look forward to hearing from you soon.